Hipac understand the significance of trust and transparency when it comes to handling your personal information. It is our commitment to uphold the highest standards of privacy protection and data security in strict accordance with the Australian Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Collection of Personal Information
We collect different types of personal information about you and what we collect is what is reasonably necessary to perform our business. We may collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information: Name, email address, postal address, phone number.
- Identifying Information: Date of birth.
- Financial Information: Payment information, credit or bank details.
- Usage Information: Data about your interactions with our website, products, and services.
- Other Information: Any other information you provide to us voluntarily.
How we collect Personal Information
We may collect personal information through various means, including:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us. For example, when you communicate with us by phone or email, via our website, through a survey or market research or when you subscribe to our mailing list.
- Automatically through our website or online services (e.g., through cookies and similar technologies).
- From third parties, where you have provided consent or as otherwise permitted by law.
The use of Personal Information
We collect and use your personal information for the purpose of:
- fulfilling your requests, to process orders, and deliver products and services.
- to respond to your inquiries, send transactional communications, and provide customer support.
- to send you promotional materials and updates about our products and services with your consent.
- to meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
- to analyse and enhance our website and services.
- any purpose required and permitted by law.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties, including international parties:
- for the primary purpose for which it was collected, including the reasons above
- to service providers who assist in operating our business and providing services.
- to law enforcement or regulatory authorities as required by law.
Security of Personal Information
We store your Personal Information in a way that safeguards it from misuse, loss, and unauthorised access, alteration, or disclosure. When your Personal Information is no longer required for its initial purpose, we will take appropriate measures to either delete it or irreversibly de-identify it.
Access to your Personal Information
You may access the Personal Information we hold about you and update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions. If you wish to access your Personal Information, please contact us in writing.
In order to protect your Personal Information Hipac may require identification from you before releasing the requested information.
Maintaining the Quality of your Personal Information
It is important to us that your Personal Information is up to date. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you find that the information we have is not up to date or is inaccurate, please advise us as soon as practicable so we can update our records and ensure we can continue to provide quality services to you.
This Policy came into effect on 18th September 2023. We may need to change it from time to time and any updates will be made to this page which can be found on our website.
PO Box 797, 36 Long Street
Goulburn NSW 2580
Phone: 02 4823 0000
Email: [email protected]