All Aurora Four surgical lighting systems offer the ability to control focus and intensity directly from the sterile handle. With a simple turn of the handle, the focal point is moved up or down extending the working distance without adjusting the spot size or moving the light head.
This configuration also includes a monitor arm for 340 degree positioning of flatscreen displays within the operating theatre.
- Focus, intensity and positioning is controlled from the center sterile handle
- 24″” (610 mm) light head diameter
- Maximum intensity of 160,000 lux
- Soft, white color temperature of 4100K is ideal for deep tissue
- Bright, white color temperature of 4500K is ideal for orthopedic procedures
- 360° rotation on all axes for simple positioning
- 110° vertical travel for hip, OB-GYN and urology procedures
- CRI of 96