The Debello Lateral Hip Positioner is a patient positioning device that assists the surgical team in correctly positioning patients for hip surgery while providing improved access around the patient and operative site.
This is achieved by the ability to reduce the length of the lateral bars for larger patients without limiting the use of the device to support smaller patients.
The support incorporates three seamless, vinyl-covered foam pads designed to provide a reduced risk of pressure injury when compared with traditional hip positioning pads.
- Assists the surgical team in correctly positioning the patient for hip surgery.
- Improves access around the patient and operative site.
- Integrated lateral end stops.
- Pads are included. Replacement seamless vinyl-covered foam pads are available, reducing the risk of pressure injuries: Debello Lateral Hip Positioner Pads.
- Horizontal and vertical adjustment.
- Requires two size 16 clamps for mounting.
- Pole length 450mm (can be shortened by 200mm).